Thursday, February 14, 2008

Messy Baby, Washington, and Walks

I'm going to let the pictures tell most of the stories. This first story is about one of Jack's favorite books. It's called Messy Baby. His favorite thing about the book is this little puzzle piece messy baby that fits in the pages throughout the book. Well, he's not a reader quite yet, but he is a biter. Here's what happened.


Needless to say Messy Baby had to be removed from his book.


One of our recent family trips was into DC. Jack really likes traveling. I was in the back seat with him for a bit of trip. Here are a couple shots on our way out of town.



Kris told Jack that we were going to visit Uncle George. Then he turned to me and said, "Wouldn't that be cool if we really did know him and we were like, 'Hey, let's go visit Uncle George!'" These sorts of thoughts don't even cross my mind!




Today it looked like it was nice outside so we decided to make an adventure of it. (I think it was actually around 40 degrees, but we were both ready to get out of the house.) Jack actually giggled every time the wind blew hard.









I love you too, Buddy.

3 comments:

Mari said...

I love those cheecks and sweet smile! And whenever you want to see George, just let me know. I know people, who know people, who know people, who know him. JK

Dave said...

That capital pic is sweet!

liqidimond said...

that looked like a tasty treat.