Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Day with Nana and Josiah

This past Saturday my mom and brother decided they needed some Jack time. So they made the drive and Jack was able to show them all the new things he's doing.

First we took a walk and went to the park.




Going down the slide head first was his idea, not mine.



Here's a little video of our adventure on the slide.

Then after all the fun it was time for a bath. This wasn't an ordinary bath either. It was an opportunity for Jack to show his style.




Rock on Little Dude.

We had such a fun time with you Mom and Jos! Come back soon!

Something I'm grateful my parents didn't have when I was a kid: a video camera. Here's a little something that might show up in a wedding slideshow one day... :)

Is it just me or does it seem like he's trying to flex for the camera?

1 comment:

liqidimond said...

jess, why is he still in a baby bath tub??