Thursday, February 7, 2008

Books and Balls

As most of you know my husband has a special affection for books. In fact, he just got back home from driving to work to go get a book that he had neglected to bring home (one he was very much looking forward to reading apparently). When he arrived home later than expected I asked why and he said because he had been reading in the car. :) So, needless to say, he loves books. I'm still working on developing the same affection. I think he's at least passed it along to Jackers.



Another one of Jack's favorite things to do now is play ball. Below are a few videos that show some examples. These are for you, Mom. (My mom called me yesterday just wondering what Jack was up to these days...that's when I knew I needed to update the blog.)

Just another evidence that boys and girls play differently.

1 comment:

Seth and Janet said...

ahhh I love it. He is going to be quite the sportsman.