Monday, October 1, 2007

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa La!

Jack's great grandparents bought him a very special gift when he was born. They gave us money to get some professional pictures taken. Thanks to them we have the below pictures proudly displayed in our wallets, around the house, and sent out to family. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!


"Why is this bear in front of me? I've never seen it in my life and you want me to pose with it like we're buddies? It's tough living in the spotlight."

"Seriously, can you get this thing out of here?"



This one just makes me laugh everytime I see it. I don't know exactly what pose they were hoping to get from him, but I doubt it was this!

This is one of my favorites. Kris says he doesn't like it as much because Jack's too cute.

The black background has a slimming effect on him, don't you think?

Don't you love the little buzz cut?

Happy boy!




The teddy in some of the pictures is Hobbes, given to Jack by Pop Pop Marcantonio. Kris is trying to train Jack to take care of things smaller than him (which will undoubtably be many things at the rate he's growing!) so from time to time we bring Hobbes different places and encourage our son to care for him, ie. not drop him in the mud.

(Commentary provided with love from Momma.)

3 comments:

Seth and Janet said...

preciousness! my bulletin board at work has already been adorned :)

and...you've been tagged! so its time to ante up with some recipes!

liqidimond said...

oh my goodness you make me laugh. my fav photo is def the one of jack laying down with the black background... it looks so akward! lol!

liqidimond said...

you make me laugh! love the pic of him laying down w/the black background. def not the look they were aiming for :O)