Monday, October 1, 2007

DC and Hiking

Let me start by saying my husband is the greatest in the world. Recently, one of the evidences of how great he is has been in the way he has planned family outings for us on Saturday afternoons. Here are some pictures from two of our most recent adventures.

1) Hiking at Catoctin...
Round trip was about 3 miles (we only did 2 of them), but with a 25 pound baby attached to you hiking takes on a whole new meaning.


Peak-a-boo!
Dear in the headlights.


I had to capture a couple pictures of Jack as we loaded him into the car after a full day's work. Can you see the slobber mark on his left shoulder? That's his version of sweat.


If this doesn't say "I'm tired" I don't know what does?!

2) Another one of our trips was a day in DC...


Don't worry, he's a very happy child despite what this picture may communicate.



Again, he is very happy. He hasn't learned to pose for the camera quite yet.

Kris took us to the National Geographic Museum for the Crittercam exhibit. I highly recommend it.

Sportin' the shades.

Time to go home...

No comments: