Thursday, August 2, 2007

Nearing 4 months!

Jack is so cute now. He's starting to laugh and it's the cutest sound I've ever heard! He smiles all the time and has started to drool all the time as well. Last we weighed him he was 18 pounds, but he goes in for an appointment on August 10th, so we'll see what his measurements are at 4 months. He's also getting noticeably stronger. We haven't had to support his neck for a while and he's standing now (with a lot of help of course), but he's supporting his own weight. His fun trick of the month is sucking on his toes. Quite a talent he has. :) He's also discovered his vocal chords...thankfully he uses them to squeal with delight rather than anger (most of the time). So there's the Jack update. Sorry I haven't updated the blog recently, but I haven't had any pictures! My camera is sick, but we're working on making it feel better so that you'll actually want to read my posts! In the meantime, here are some pics from a recent visit to Nonna and Pop-Pop's house.





2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday Pop-Pop! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone how old you are... I'll only give a little hint. What follows fifty seven!

Seth and Janet said...

hooray...more fun in the blogging world!