Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jack rolled over today!

I couldn't believe it. One minute he was playing on his back and the next minute he was grunting as he made the final push over his shoulder to land on his tummy. I was so wrapped up in not wanting to miss the moment that I didn't think to grab the camera. But in loo (sp?) here are some pictures of what he looked like after he made it to his tummy (these were actually taken yesterday, but you'll get the idea...besides, they're cute pictures!)













Phew! What a morning! Being a fat baby is hard work! :)

3 comments:

Cara said...

Your final comment cracked me up. And hey--being a fat pregnant lady, I can really relate!

Jessica said...

Hi Marcantonios!! I just found your blog and had a wonderful time looking at all the cute pics of your adorable little boy! I remember being in Starbucks last year and hearing the news that you guys were expecting! Time flies! Things are great out here on the West Coast! Anytime you all decide to come out this way, we would love to put you all up as houseguests (we just bought our house! yay). Anyway, so glad to see you guys are doing great!

Ruth said...

Mama Buzz! What a chunker he is...but oh so adorable and hey, there's more to love!

We miss you!!! :(