Friday, February 27, 2009

Big Buzzed Boys

Jack doesn't have a lot of guy buddies that are a little older than him. I think today I realized how much he looks up to Noah. I was looking at this picture, and noticed the two boys in the center, and Jack is looking to Noah as if to say, "What are we gonna do here, bro?"


Then today we had playgroup at the Germantown Library. What a cool place! Anyway, the boys gravitated to each other once again.

It's funny, I remember when Noah was just learning how to say "school bus" and now my guy is learning how to say it! I've always thought they kinda looked like brothers. I think the buzz cuts help.

When we had to leave, Mrs. Beth helped me out so much by reading to Jack while I got Emma packed up and in the car. Then I saw all 3 of them walking out of the library hand in hand. It was too cute to not get a picture (even if it was raining). So I made them re-pose.




It doesn't appear that hand-holding comes naturally for either of these boys. :)

Mrs. Beth, thank you so much for the multiple ways you took care of us today! Noah, thanks for being a boy I'm proud my son looks up to.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm just glad to call you my friend ... and that my son is buddies with Jack. I also love the pictures you snagged of them together.

(It was too cute how he saw Jack on Friday and ran over to him yelling his name excitedly. They are pretty adorable. Although, sure, we might be a little biased.)