Monday, January 14, 2008

You Might Be a Mom if...

...Cheerios are strewn around your home like plastic eggs at Easter.

Yes, Jack has graduated to "table foods". Yesterday was his first non-gag experience with Cheerios. He hasn't learned to put them in his mouth by himself yet and only giggles when I try to place them in his hand, but he chews like a champ.

In other news, he now has 5 and 1/2 teeth. It really could be counted as 6, but it's just not all the way through the gums yet.

The Giant Jack's were finally able to hang out this weekend. Jack Marc met Jack White on Sunday night. I think they'll be buddies.


Lastly, this one is for our friends the Spitzburgs. Even though your "hoosband don't play no bongos", my boy plays some mean bongos!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Actually, I do play bongos, but I think Jack might catch up to me. And not to be awkward, but it's actually berg not burg. Pittsburgh is with a u but Spitzberg is with an e. Think of the Spitzbergs more like an iceBErg instead of a hamBUrger.