Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Raglands

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at my parent's house. Jack got to meet lots of people and dogs that he's never met before. Maybe in a future post we'll have pictures of the large dogs licking my son's face. In the meantime, enjoy some pics from our time together.

Jack and my Dad.


The fam at a local Starbucks. Of course Jack's was decaf.




These are my two brothers. I think this is their first appearance on the blog. Believe it or not, Josiah (the one on my left) is only 13! Ben is training to be a DC firefighter. Isn't that a face you'd want pulling you out of the flames. :)



It was accidentally brown and blue day. I guess it's not a surprise when I'm the one who picks out clothes for the whole family.


These "clothes" were picked out by my mother. Look at those muscles!




So much to give thanks for!

No comments: