Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sam is 4 Months Old!

Out little guy is getting cuter and bigger every day (that's a biased mother's opinion at least). Well, the bigger comment can't really be contested. He weighed in at 18 lbs 11 oz (95%) and I don't remember the exact height, but it was 90% percentile. And believe me, I feel all of it when I try to carry him around. He's rolling from belly to back and sports the world's warmest smile. Even on the toughest days, his smile always makes Kris and me swoon. Here are some pics from tummy-time today (complete with runny nose and all).






As a side comment, this little guy has suffered the consequences of being the 3rd child. He's now on meds for a double ear infection, just got over bronchiolitis and has had 6 colds since he's been born. He just keeps smiling though. We love you, Sammy Boy!! Thank you for being such a joy.

No comments: