Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I *Heart* Verizon

I don't normally blog about anything other than my family, but I couldn't help take a jab at my "friend" Verizon. I have had numerous encounters with their customer service and about 9 of 10 of those interactions have ended in them hanging up on me, misleading me, mischarging me, misinforming me, shutting off my service and charging me to turn it back on, and ultimately not fixing my problem. But I just read a story about a woman who recently called Verizon customer service to shut down her father's phone number because he had recently died. Verizon said they needed his secret pin number to do this. When she tried to explain she couldn't ask her dead father for the number they laughed at her and said, "I'm sorry, there's nothing else I can do to help you."

Wow. Why am I not surprised?

No comments: