Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb 1st

Here's what we did today: Jack helped pack Daddy's lunch, watched his favorite cartoon Curious George, ate breakfast, waited for Emma to wake up, helped me clean the kitchen floor. Emma woke up at 9:30 (don't worry...this isn't normal), she ate breakfast, well, sorta, she spilled breakfast mostly. Then it was play time. Here are some pics from that time.











We love our tools, Coach! Thank you!

Did you notice every picture with Emma she is wearing a hat? I just don't know what else to do with her hair sometimes. Lastnight Kris said to her, "Don't worry Sweetie, we're going to do something about that hair." I don't think she's real worried about it.

And yes, in that picture with Jack and his tool belt he is checking himself out in the mirror behind him. :)

I love days with my kiddos.

1 comment:

christy said...

You might try growing Emma's hair out. Maddie has had weird hair with odd growing patterns and cowlicks. First she had to have it up in 1 or 2 pigtails or it looked weird. Then around 1 I had to cut her bangs bc of the way her hair grew. Then after about a year, bangs were NOT working, so I grew them out and kept her hair chin length thinking it would be better. That proved wrong. Once I let her hair grow long, it calmed down so much and lays much better. Though in the middle of the growing out, she wore 2 half-pigtails literally every single day. Since it has gotten longer, it's been much more manageable. Who knew?