Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nats Defeat Cards (for once)

Unfortunately the Nationals don't have a lot to brag about right now, but they decided to beat the best team in baseball this past Saturday at the game we attended (nice timing).

It was Emma and Jack's first baseball experience. I'll post more pictures (from Mimi) later, but for now, here are the few I took with my camera.

Emma with my Aunt Carol (sometimes mistaken for my sister).

A very tired Jack at the end of the game. The hand to the hair is either a signal to steal second or to go to bed.

And an even more tired Emma.

Classic pose.
The fam at the park. Wisely taken at the beginning of the game before the kids were lights out.


Then it was back to my brother's house in downtown DC for a little grill out. At the house Jack discovered his favorite instrument. (This picture was taken shortly before he turned around, tripped over daddy's feet, and tumbled into a crying mess.)

Outside Ben's house...



We had a great day, Papa and Mimi. Thank you for the tickets! Ben (even though you don't read our blog), thanks for the hospitality!

No comments: