Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Day at the Park

Noah and Jack decided to drag their mommies to the park on Tuesday. They insisted on wearing their shades.



Here's Emma doing an impersonation of Jack going down the slide.


Chillin' on the duo slide.


I neglected to bring any toys for Emma so she was forced to play with the camera. 



Then we decided it was time for a photo shoot. All girls love photo shoots, right?









Well, maybe by this point she was ready to move on.

The boys found the coolest tree house.


And wore themselves out taking turns hitting this one branch. Boys will be boys.


But the trip to the park ended very happy for us all.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Hooray! What a fun late morning adventure! Noah and I had so much fun with you three Marcs.

Also, here's a fun photograph detail. We were looking at the pictures by themselves so that they were larger ("Bigger, Momma, bigger!"). Look at the one of Jack and Noah in the tree house. In Noah's shades, you can see you (I think) over to his left in the corner. However, you can't see me (I believe because I was behind the tree!) even though I took the picture. =)