Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

There's this random "tag" game going around the blog world. According to the rules, once you've been tagged, you go to your sixth picture folder, find your sixth photograph and blog your memories of the photo. Well, I was tagged by Beth. So here it is.


I lucked out. This is one of my all-time favorites! This is Jack around 3 or 4 months old. We were out by Nonna and Pop Pop's pool. Here are a few other pics from that day.







Ok, so he's wearing 4 different outfits in the above pictures, so maybe it wasn't the same day, but they're still cute. :) (I really thought they were the same day!)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Definitely not the same day, friend. ;) I think I took that first one, the day we were there on our way to vacation in WV. But anyway... they truly are all very cute.