Monday, October 20, 2008

Hair Cute

So the first time I tried cutting Jack's hair it was a minor catastrophe. Let's just say that when Kris came home and saw it, the first words out of his mouth were "What did you do to him?!' So needless to say I wasn't looking forward to a second attempt. But it seemed to just fall into my lap. Emma was taking a good, long nap, and I noticed that when Jack was eating pudding he seemed to be very content (and still!). So I started by clipping his nails which were getting so long they could be considered weapons. And that went so successfully that I ran upstairs and grabbed the scissors and comb and went to work...

Here are the before pictures. Jack enjoying his pudding and juice.



These are the during pictures.








After a good scrub down...(I apologize for the lack of clothing. At least he has his shoes on! What kind of mother am I?)



I would highly recommend pudding to anyone who needs to keep a kid still for longer than 2 minutes.

No comments: