Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Week in Charlottesville

Earlier this month Kris went to a week-long conference. We missed him lots and lots, but we got to spend the week at my folks. Jack had such a great time bonding with Nana, Coach, and Uncle Jos.









One day Jack and I went to volleyball try-outs at the old gym I used to play in. My dad is the coach. Jack seemed to pick up on coaching techniques real quick.
Here he is demonstrating a drill...

Here he is stylin' and profilin' in the classic "You're at tryouts and I own you" coaching position...
He had to keep Coach groomed during tryouts...

Some poor girl might get cut because Jack slobbered her name off the roster!

Watch out girls, he's got the look of love in his eyes. This might just be the sport for him.


On another day we visited Grandpa La and helped him water his tomato plants. (He had grown these plants from a tomato I had given him last year!)


Grandpa has a little bridge in the backyard that Jack just loved.




And below are a few pics my mom took from a walk the two of them took one day.




We don't want Daddy to leave us again, but we sure had such a fun time!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Oh, I love Jack! He's definitely looking like a coach on those pictures! What a character!

Will and Sena said...

Hey Jess! I've been looking for that red maternity shirt!! That's so funny... I thought I'd lost it. =)

It looks super cute on you, though!

~~Sena